Well, this is still a work in progress, but the current specs I have are. These are in MoSCoW order:
M: Must Have
S: Should Have
W: Wanna have, nice to have
- Try to get as close to the original as possbible
- Must haves:
- Development as open as possible!
- Have a USB-C connector
- Have a battery
- GPS chip (duh!)
- ReatTime Clock with battery backup
- Easy to tinker with, expand on.
- Should have
- Dunno yet.
- Nice to have:
- Be able to display battery level (depletion, loading data?)
- Speaker not mandatory, audio plug is nice to have, maybe bluetoots audio?
- RJ-45 connector so maybe someday connect to rebuild AGC unit?
- Software specs
- Clock mode
- Tic-Tac-Toe program